We ("the Company") provide this Website and related services ("the Service") and products ("the Products"), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
The Company reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such changes.
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in the termination of your account.
Refund/Money Back Policy
If you are not satisfied with the video you have purchased, contact us, and we will return your money if we fail to satisfy you after a second attempt to produce the video. If you download the video file, this guarantee will not apply anymore, so make sure to view your video from within the Website and only download it if you are satisfied.
The unlimited subscription is not refundable. You can cancel the subscription renewal anytime before the renewal date by contacting us by email.
Transaction fees paid to Paypal or other payment service providers are not refundable because they do not refund these fees to us. The fee is typically between 3% to 5% of the transaction value. The refunded amount will exclude this fee.
You agree that the Company authors all videos. We give you access to the Service to choose a video template and send us the text, pictures, footage, music, payment, and other information we need for producing the video.
The free video generated may only be used for previewing purposes. You will only get a publishing license when purchasing the final HD video.
Copyright Law and Ownership
You agree that the Company's owners, employees, and volunteers are not responsible for any loss or damages resulting from your illegal use of images, video clips, or music files. Ensure you have the right to use the photos, video clips, and music files you upload to the Service. The Company claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload, create or provide to the Service. Video projects which have not been completed will expire and be deleted after six months.
The Company owns the intellectual property rights to all protectable components of the Service, excluding the Media content, including but not limited to the name of the Service, and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Service owned by the Company.
What can you do with the video purchased
We grant you, the purchaser, an ongoing, worldwide license to make use of the video we generate for you as long as you follow these terms:
1. You may distribute the video an unlimited amount of times. You can combine the video with other works and make a derivative work from it.
2. You may not re-distribute the video as stock.
For example, you can purchase a video from us and upload it to Youtube or another website. The video can be viewed and shared an unlimited amount of times. You are allowed to resell the video to a client.
We allow the videos produced to be resold without any extra payment from you.
You must provide a valid email address to complete the sign-up process. We will use this email to send you a password so you can sign into the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. The Company will not be held liable for any damage or loss resulting from our failure to prevent hacker attacks, illegal access to our servers, or your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
By creating an account, you agree to our terms and are provided with a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Service.
Payment for Services and Products
A credit card or PayPal account is not required for producing a free test video. A valid credit card or a PayPal account is required for producing a Full HD video.
When depositing into your account, your credit card will be charged.
Fees we charge may be exclusive of some or all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for the payment of all such taxes or duties.
While all purchases are processed in US dollars, we may provide an estimated conversion price to currencies other than US dollars. These prices may have small differences compared to the actual price you will pay.
When purchasing a video from us, we will host the video for you free of charge. Currently, we do not limit the number of views, but if your video is using too much bandwidth on our server, forcing us to upgrade our bandwidth, we may ask you to pay a yearly fee. Also, we do not permit traffic not coming from real people, such as the traffic that some websites sell. Even though these websites advertise that the traffic is human, usually, it is not the case. We recommend you download the video and upload it to Youtube or another video hosting website that can handle vast amounts of traffic for the best results.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its owners, employees, and volunteers harmless from any loss, claim, demand, or expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
Use of Site
You agree that the Company's owners, employees, and volunteers are not responsible for any loss or damages resulting from your use of the Website or its Content.
In using this Site, you agree to not:
1. upload, download, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials, including but not limited to images, photos, graphics, or any of these elements in combination as a design for products available on this Site or otherwise ("Content") that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another's rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy, and intellectual property.
2. impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
3. upload, download, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or another intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By uploading any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such Content. The Content complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
4. upload, download, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate any party's rights, or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law.
5. upload, download, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other solicitation form.
6. upload, download, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
7. upload, download, post, email, or otherwise transmit false or misleading information.
8. disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site.
9. access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these site areas may be subject to prosecution.
10. disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites.
11. incorporate images or names that would violate a person's right to privacy or publicity.
The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason, with or without notice. The Company reserves the right to change fees charged for products at any time for any reason with or without notice.
Your use of the Service, including any content, information, or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
The Company's failure to exercise any rights provided herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any rights hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and the Company and the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to the Company.